MHCE has developed an exciting new program that provides opportunity for the Chapter and vendors and professional organizations that choose to support us. The purpose of the program is to help underwrite a portion of the Chapter’s cost enabling continued high value educational programming and other member benefits. Vendors and professional organizations who choose to participate by making a financial commitment to the Chapter will receive increased visibility among Chapter members at events and in publications.
If you know of a potential sponsor, have input into the program or would like to become involved contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Sponsorship – $2,000
- Designation as a chapter sponsor in all chapter materials throughout the year
- Logo on MHCE website under sponsors
- Pre-events meet and greet networking
- Name and logo on meeting signs
- Name and logo on brochures, presentations and other collateral materials
- Name and logo on sponsored event signs
- Name, logo, company description, and hyperlink on chapter website throughout the year
- Verbal recognition during each meeting as a chapter sponsor
- Exhibit displays at 2 events
- Display company brochures at sponsored events
- 7 minute talk introducing the sponsor company and its services to members at an educational event (Once per year)